• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Plesk - Self-Care Portal

AYamshanov

Silver Pleskian
Staff member
Hi everyone,

I am happy to share with you My Plesk service (My Plesk) – in its first version, this allows Plesk Store customers to:
  • See all the licenses that were registered to the customer’s email address and the associated costs.
  • Link several licenses from different email addresses to a single My Plesk account, and manage all owned licenses in one place.
  • Buy new licenses or upgrade existing licenses.
  • Obtain activation codes for existing licenses.
  • Understand which servers use the existing licenses.
We’re open to receiving your opinions via e-mail, at [email protected]. You also can use this forum thread for your feedback.

Note:

At this stage, My Plesk shows licenses to customers who have purchased through the Plesk retail store. If you don't see your license(s), there are two possible options:
  1. It was registered to another email address than you use for sign up. In this case, you can attach an additional email address to your My Plesk account in the Profile page.
  2. You aren't an owner of the licenses because you didn't buy a license in Plesk retail store; e.g.: it is registered for a partner

Last edited:
Hi all!

Help us find fresh insights into Plesk by taking part in a very short UI/UX survey.
Are you a Plesk user? Awesome, you are most welcome to join! Are you a Plesk employee? Just ignore the survey. If you are still curious, ask about the survey in the internal communication channel.

A very short UI/UX survey

Note: We are researching solutions for UI/UX surveys. The link will be work only for the first 10 users, after that, I will delete the post with the link.

Back