• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Plesk User Experience (1): Easy Starts and Common Issues

Cool article with interesting story about your Plesk life. I smiled while reading. Waiting for the second part. :D

Reading the first part and I recognize a lot that has motivated me equally and I'm already curious on Part 2. In fact, we are too busy to get the maximum out of the platform and the hunger for current software the more features out of the box offers will probably at least hopefully last for a while with me. In addition, I enjoy these controversial and yet purposeful discussions in the forums which hopefully will bring Plesk further and make our lives a little easier

The people too often aren't thankful which great features they already have. They are always looking for the next hype. To be honest, sometimes I'm also in this behavior and trap, like for example OpenSSL 1.1.1 + TLS 1.3.
But then I lay back and see the good things I have. Makes me happy again.
As time goes by the other features will come, or sometimes not. No problem for the real precious life time.
Great story Igor.

Back