• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My Roundcube webmail problem after plesk auto update

shahrila

New Pleskian
i have problem to access my roundcube webmail after plesk auto update pls help and see the attach images thanks

os and plesk update info:

OS CentOS 6.4 (Final)
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #25, last updated at Nov 28, 2013 03:43 AM
The system is up-to-date; last checked at Nov 28, 2013 03:43 AM

how to fix this?

roundcube problem 1.pngroundcube problem.png

It's seems like CSS files were not loaded by some reason.

Could you please create test mail account and send me url, login and password in private message?

Are you getting any logs in error logs file of Roundcube ?

Code:
Error log: /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors

I am having the exact prob

Are you getting any logs in error logs file of Roundcube ?

Code:
Error log: /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors

I am having the same problem as him, error log here :

tail /var/log/plesk-roundcube/errors
[26-Dec-2013 11:04:47] PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 435
[26-Dec-2013 11:04:47] PHP Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session.php on line 132
[26-Dec-2013 11:04:48] PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 758
[26-Dec-2013 11:04:48] PHP Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session.php on line 132
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:01] PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 435
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:01] PHP Warning: strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session.php on line 132
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:01] PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session.php on line 662
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:01] PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 758
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:15] PHP Warning: date_default_timezone_get(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_config.php on line 435
[26-Dec-2013 11:05:15] PHP Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/Moscow' for 'MSK/3.0/no DST' instead in /usr/share/psa-roundcube/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_db.php on line 758

Not sure what to do :/ I need help please...

RoundCube broken

Hi all,

I've a very similar problem with RoundCube, under Plesk 11.5.30 running in Centos 6.4

When users open RoundCube no mails are shown on any folder. However if I change webmail to Horde it just works as expected, all mail is shown in the folders. So far I have check all this:

1. DB connection settings are accurate, tested mysql connection and worked just fine:
Code:
# mysql -u roundcube -h localhost -p
Enter password:
Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.

2. Every time the user hits the folder links under RoundCube:

Code:
tail -f /usr/local/psa/var/log/maillog | grep  -i domain
Jan  2 17:04:50 server4 courier-imapd: LOGIN, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], port=[42202], protocol=IMAP
Jan  2 17:04:50 server4 courier-imapd: LOGOUT, [email protected], ip=[::ffff:127.0.0.1], headers=0, body=0, rcvd=119, sent=1054, time=0

3. Local connection to the IMAP server works just fine, and it displays the folders.

Code:
0 OK LIST completed
0 LIST "" "#INBOX.2013.*"
0 OK LIST completed
0 select inbox
* FLAGS ($Forwarded $Junk \Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen \Recent)
* OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ($Forwarded $Junk \* \Draft \Answered \Flagged \Deleted \Seen)] Limited
* 2692 EXISTS
* 1 RECENT
* OK [UIDVALIDITY 1185140639] Ok
* OK [MYRIGHTS "acdilrsw"] ACL
0 OK [READ-WRITE] Ok

Like stated before, if I change to Horde it just works fine.

4. I enable extra logs on the main.inc.php file, but couldn't find anything on the logs that could indicate a clue how to fix this.

Code:
# ls -lh
total 238M
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup 230M Jan  2 22:06 errors
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup 6.0M Jan  3 09:30 imap
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup 1.0M Jan  3 09:05 sendmail
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup 3.9K Jan  3 09:30 session
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup 664K Jan  3 09:31 sql
-rw-r--r-- 1 roundcube_sysuser roundcube_sysgroup  416 Jan  3 09:17 userlogins

5. Apache restarted, but didn't fix the problem.

Does anyone could suggest what else to check??

Back