• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

my scheduled task isn't working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it work if you run it in command line? Have you tried?

no,i didnt run it from command line but in file explorer i could find the exe. by the way, when i call the file from my browser, it runs successfully..

when i type this C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe and run it from cmd, a black command window appears and then disappers in 1 second

Well. You should run cmd.exe first. Then in black cmd window you will see command line prompt. Type there command with argument:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe -q "C:\Inetbub....."

and check output in this black cmd window.

i tried it now, it says----> Failed with error: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\php.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

You shouldn't use admin's php. Use customer's php from %plesk_dir%\Additional\PleskPHP5...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Parallels Panel\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.exe -q "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.tld\httpdocs\myscript.php"

--->is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
same again

Running task: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php-cgi.exe -q "C:\Inetpub\vhosts\mydomain\httpdocs\deneme.php"
Started: Thu Dec 19 12:25:16 2013
The task output is attached to the e-mail
Ended successfully: Thu Dec 19 12:25:23 2013

i was using C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php.exe
in stackoverflow i saw this-> C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional\PleskPHP5\php-cgi.exe
with -cgi exe, it worked successfully..
thank you for all infos, igor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back