• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

My script can't upload file

bestAdmin

Basic Pleskian
All my PHP script can't upload file. I have tried to set CGI Application or FastCGI Application to my domain, but I can't resolve this issue.

Ehmm... Before I ask this question, I have to resolve another problem. I have deleted the error_log file becouse there was too many errors and now the system don't create another error_log file :(

Last edited:
Ehmm... Before I ask this question, I have to resolve another problem. I have deleted the error_log file becouse there was too many errors and now the system don't create another error_log file :(

You can easily recreate it with:

Code:
touch /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/logs/[log_file_name]

You will need to replace [log_file_name] with the actual file name you deleted.

I tried to do this, but the new errors are not stored. I am sure of have used the correct file name (error_log) because in the subdomain the error file name it's the same.

I don't know why but log files are working now. But there are no trace of error caused by upload.

Notice: I have tried to simulate an error in "www.mydomain.com/folder/index.php" and if I try to call "www.mydomain.com/folder/" the error are not stored, only if I call "www.mydomain.com/folder/index.php" (with the file name) the error are stored.

Last edited:
Back