• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

mysql missing in services management

KaiE

New Pleskian
Hello everybody

Since my Upgrade to Plesk 11 with all the latest patches and microupdates I have two issues.
The first was the not working monitoring, which I could fix.

But the second one is much more complicated and I have no clue what to do:
If I open the Plesk Services Management, nearly all services are visible and start/stop/restartable - except the mysql service!
But It is running for sure, I can access all my databases.
I restarted the service as well as the server itself, but nothing changed.

Does somebody has a clever hint for me? ;)

Some tec-details:

CPU: AuthenticAMD, Quad-Core AMD Opteron(tm) Processor 1385
Version: Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_Ubuntu 10.04

Thanks in advance
Kai

I hadn't noticed this, but critically doing so, actually its true MySQL is missing in service management! And I have checked with several servers but same thing ...Must be a BUG!

Back