• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Mysql size limit, domain suspended

User19901

New Pleskian
Hello,

I hope I post in the right forum.

I have a web admin edition of Plesk on my server (which is a VPS server).
I have several databases and it seems there is a size limit of 500 mo. Correct me if I'm wrong but I can't change this size limit even if i'm administrator on my server.

I've downloaded the logs and found this line : MySQL database quota reached.

My domain has been suspended and I don't have the option to un suspend it.

My mails are not working anymore and after hours of searchs I didn't find a solution. I don't know what to do to fix this and get my emails back.

I've deleted some rows in my mysql database and using backup manager I've restored mail accounts and my site (only configuration). The domain is not suspended anymore, I can access webmail.domain.com, Thunderbird is able to connect to my server. But I'm not able to send/receive any email, I don't receive any error message though.

If I open "Diagnose" in Mailenable everything is ok except this line :
Error: Could not resolve home in DNS. Error: Could not resolve DNS (123).

I've tried to use the "Track message" tool to understand why I don't see my emails and I got these lines :
"
Error with reading log file C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Logging\MTAFILTER\MTAFILTER-Report-160617.log. Error Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Logging\MTAFILTER\MTAFILTER-Report-160617.log'.

Important: Message ID [BE7E46FAAB3A4336BF21CA0F3327C211.MAI] has not been routed through MailEnable queues. Check the log details for the reason. If in a cluster you will need to check each cluster server log files."

I was not able to find this log and find the exact error.

I hope i've described enough my problem. I don't know how to fix this. Could you please help me fixing my emails and change the mysql size limit.

Thank you a lot,

Hi.
0. always make an image backup for your server, before you change setings. this is the most important thing to do.
1. You can change your hosting parameters to 'unlimited' in the mysql field. so this problem can be solved easily.
2. try to enable your account through the subscriptions.
3. you can try to fix the mailEnable(and other services) through plesk configurator. just login to your server, click on the start menu, and type 'plesk configurator'

Let me know if it works for you.

Back