• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL statement for email quota and usage lookup?

Faris Raouf

Silver Pleskian
Plesk Guru
I'm totally lost in the Plesk 10 database Schema, even with the PDF diagram that someone at Parallels has gone to a lot of trouble to create.

If anyone has previously worked it out, I'd LOVE it if they could post the "magic words" (SQL statement) necessary to obtain a list of email addresses, mailbox-usage and mailbox-quota from the Plesk database.

I'm trying to write a php application that processes these details, so basically I need to generate a list containing every mailbox, how much data it contains and what its maximum quota is.

I know I can do this with a bash script that goes through all the directories in /var/qmail/mailnames, but as the data is already in the Plesk database, it seems silly to do that when the data has already been checked and stored.

ah! Got it:

Code:
SELECT mail.mail_name, domains.name, mn_param.val, mail.mbox_quota FROM mail, mn_param, domains WHERE mail.id=mn_param.mn_id AND mail.dom_id=domains.id AND mn_param.param='box_usage';

Back