• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

MySQL stoping with no aparent reason

jcgalvez

Basic Pleskian
PRODUCT, Plesk for Windows VERSION 11.5 latest update VERSION OF MICROUPDATE 11.5.30 Actualizar #39, OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 2008 Server

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

Suddently with no aparent reason, MYSQL stops and Ihave to go to the panel and restart it.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

Every Morning I have to restart MySQL thru the control panel in remote console of windows

ACTUAL RESULT

Works all day long, and then stops at night

EXPECTED RESULT

Should work as always did, for several months I did not even reboot the server, no I have to reboot the server to see if that fixes the problem.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Latest windows update, latest Plesk for windows update, but I have the feeling that with the latest microupdate something has broken,

Thank you a lot for your help to solve this problem.

Javier

have you monitored your server and checked if mysql is causing load on server.Some time some mysql script cnutilize maximum resources and mysql gets stuck. You will need to optimize mysql as per the requirements.

Last update for Parallels Plesk Panel 11.5.30 is #38, where you find update #39 ?

What error you see on Eventlog?

Mine is Windows 2008 server default installation no modifications at all, and shows like this:

11.5.30 Update #39, last updated at April 2, 2014 04:39 AM

It's configured with automatic update, so I do not know,

BTW, where do I find that error or eventlog for mysql?

Back