• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

mysqli message when deleting client/domain

torwill

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

When deleting a client and its domains, I got the following message :

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebMail.php on line 133

Warning: Couldn't fetch mysqli in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.WebMail.php on line 135

Can I fix this myself? Thank you.

Same problem

I have exactly the same problem. I work with Plesk 7.6.1 and MailEnable Pro 2.2.
Please, I need some fix.
My servers runs with SQL Server Express.

Same problem

I have exactly the same problem. I work with Plesk 7.6.1, Windows 2003, PHP 5.x, and Mdaemon 9.0.4.
Please, I need some fix.
My servers runs with MsAccess Databaes.

Still no answer to mysqli problem?!?!?!

I just got this problem when deleting or creating an email address for a specific domain. I am on Windows / IIS 6 with Plesk 7.6.1.

Back