• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need Help With Sitebuilder Template

• Thread starter friendsofwolfcreeknfh
  • Start date
F

friendsofwolfcreeknfh

I am very new to the whole designing a website thing. I do not understand alot of the "language". I am using template # EUG-29. In the example of this template (as well as all the others..) it shows that you can have links to different pages AND on the sides. How can I get links entered on the sides?

My website is: http://www.catcharainbow.org - you can see on the right side where the red box is, that there should be a place for links.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Johnna

It looks like you already figured it out, as there are sub-pages already available in right-side for the site. The thing is that in current Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder there is two-level pages model exists. You can have pages and sub-pages. In case of page has sub-pages you will see links to sub-pages on the right or left side depending on template.
When you see the template preview on second step of Wizard you see just example image where pages as well as sub-pages displayed. It may confuse a little, I guess.
Let me know if you have any further question here.

Back