• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Need Migration Agent for 9.3

K

Karl Mueller

I have Plesk Migration Manager v9.300.3643.12484 (build 091222.05) installed on the destination server and am running Plesk 9.3. I have the Migration Agent for 9.3 installed on the source server. I keep getting the error "Error: No migration agents found. Data migration is not available."

The Migration Agent 9.3 is running on the source.

I want to migrate my email accounts from hmailserver to my new Plesk 9.3 server.

Should I upgrade Plesk to 9.5 and try it with that Migration Manager and Agent?

Yes I have. All ports are open as described.

I tried using other versions of the Migration Agent. If I have a newer one it tells me that the Agent is newer than PMM and I need to get the same version. Same thing with an older version. So it is obviously able to get through and talk to the Agent, it just has trouble with the Migration Agent for 9.3.

Yes, all ports are open.

Further to this. I tried installed other versions of the Agent. When I use a newer version it tells me that the Agent is newer than the PMM and I need to get the same version. Same thing with an older version of the Agent. This tells me that PMM is able to talk tot he source server Agent, but that there is a problem with it talking to Agent 9.3.

Any other solutions out there? Should I just upgrade to a newer version and try again?

Enable root to SSH in directly.

That resolved Migration "no agents found" issues for me.

Back