• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Net core 1.x and 2.0 support in plesk obsidian

daadaa

New Pleskian
Hi
We are running plesk onyx 17.8 with default packages (hadn't install any custom package in windows server) and want to upgrade onyx to obsidian .

Current information :
Windows server 2016
ASP .net 4.7.0 and 3.5
Net core 1.1 - 1.0 - 2.0

1- If we upgrade the panel to obsidian, sites are using Net core 1.x or Net core 2.0 would have any problem with 2.2 net core version? in other words, Net Core 2.2 will be support .net core 2.0 and 1.x or not?

2- What does the ASP .NET version in new Plesk obsidian Plesk?

I'm not sure I fully understand the Linux portions of this article. The download link to Microsoft simply points to the .NET Core runtime/sdk downloads, but not necessarily to a plesk package.

Does installing the .NET Core runtime somehow magically make plesk features enabled?

Perhaps my understanding of plesk packages are jiofi.local.html tplinklogin is it down incorrect. Are plesk packages intended to enable additional functionality inside of the plesk dashboard or are they simply for installing additional runtimes?

Last edited:
Back