• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Network HELP

B

Banko

OK i cant seem to get anything to work. I originally purchased a server and plesk thinking i could run my local network of 3 computers (workstations) and my websites with the server.

Then found out that Plesk could not be on a domain controller. Then i went out and bought a second server, so it could be the domain controller and run the domain, while the other server would have plesk and run my websites.

Both systems are running on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition. I also have one router running inbetween the static line coming into the building and the computers.

I have tried every possible way i can think of for configuring these computers and i can't seem to figure this out. Can someone please tell me what i need to do in order to setup this network.

I guess i should have spent less time on webdesign and a lot more on learning about networking.

thanks for any help you guys can offer.

I can help you, but I need more info.

How do you want your network structure setup?

Back