• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New client with his subscription

Gaetano

New Pleskian
Hi,
i'm a new plesk's user, i have a self managed server and i have NO experience.
Please, help me to solve some problems, i promise that i will not flood the forum.

First, i want to create a client, with his subscription, his domain and a dedicated service plan.

If i create a new subscription, with a domain and a standard service plan, i can't assign to a new client's account because later the site will not work properly.

I think that the problem is the IP Address that is different of that in the system overview

[The domain's dns point to an IP address that is different of that in the system overview]

Do I understand correctly that the domain's DNS records point to IP address that is not the IP address of one from network interfaces of your server?

Hi igorG,
the domain's DNS records point to IP address of the server machine (46.37.25.84), but in the system overview (and for the admin) i have 192.168.0.2 (for example). If i create an account for the client i can use 192.168.0.3 (for example).

Now i use every subscription with admin's account and it's ok. But i want to create some clients' account.

Thank you

Back