1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

New domain error

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by abo0, Feb 10, 2005.

1. abo0

abo0 Guest

After upgrading to 7.5.2 I get the following error when I create a new domain:

The domain is created and it shows on the control panel but without hosting setup. If I try to setup the hosting I get this other error:

The conclusion is that I can't setup hosting for new domain or modify existing one.
    Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

2. gigcity

gigcity Guest

Did you resolve this issue? I have exactly the same error. It started when updating Plesk. I am very interested in how you were able to resolve this.

Ray

3. abo0

abo0 Guest

I've probably resolved the problem... still checking if everything is working. I noticed that the server slowed down.

To fix the "table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist" problem I issued the following command from the prompt:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /usr/local/psa/installer/api/install_db.php