• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New domain error

A

abo0

After upgrading to 7.5.2 I get the following error when I create a new domain:

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:56 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'dns_zone' AND source = 'plesk'")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:443 log_event(string "dns_zone", string "domain.com", string "updated")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:223 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:75 logdnszoneupdate(string "domain", integer "31", string "domain.com")
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/cmd_dns.php3:190 dnsmng->updatedomain(integer "31", string "domain.com", boolean true)
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PhDomain.php:547 create_default_dns(boolean true, integer "31", integer "2", boolean true)
7: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.BsDomain.php:319 phdomain::update()
8: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/create_domain.php:133 bsdomain->update()

The domain is created and it shows on the control panel but without hosting setup. If I try to setup the hosting I get this other error:

ERROR
Up LevelUp Level
Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist
0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:177 psaerror(string "Unable to query: Table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist")
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-rpc/loger.php:56 db_query(string "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM exp_event WHERE event_type = 'terminated' AND obj_class = 'dns_zone' AND source = 'plesk'")
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ActionLog.php:443 log_event(string "dns_zone", string "domain.com", string "updated")
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:223 actionlog->submit()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.dnsmng.php:75 logdnszoneupdate(string "domain", integer "31", string "domain.com")
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.PHostingManager.php:536 dnsmng->updatedomain(integer "31", string "domain.com")
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/hosting/phosting_setup.php:193 phostingmanager->update()

The conclusion is that I can't setup hosting for new domain or modify existing one.
Any idea how to fix this problem?

Thank you.

Did you resolve this issue? I have exactly the same error. It started when updating Plesk. I am very interested in how you were able to resolve this.

Ray

I've probably resolved the problem... still checking if everything is working. I noticed that the server slowed down.

To fix the "table 'psa.exp_event' doesn't exist" problem I issued the following command from the prompt:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/php /usr/local/psa/installer/api/install_db.php

Back