• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved New function: Move domain, does not move database

fabian koeppel

Basic Pleskian
New function: Move domain, does not move database, even though the database is assigned to the domain. Is this a bug? So there will be big surprises when the original user suddenly deletes the database.

It does not sound unreasonable to me that the system behaves like this. Databases are completely independent from a domain. Actually, the databases can be used across domains and subscriptions freely. I understand your point with the "assignment", but until now, this was not really a fixed assignment to a domain, but a helper function for a user to take a note for what domain a database is used for. It does not have any technical impact. And it is also not called "move domain, emails, database etc.", but "move domain".

From my point of view, I would not expect a database to be moved when I move a domain. However, if you believe this to be a bug, you can always report it here:
Reports

Back