• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue New php-warning

Kulturmensch

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.5 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230213.12
Since the last update to Version 18.0.50 I receive the following warning:

PHP Warning: Undefined property: Net_DNS2_RR_CNAME::$exchange; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/email-security/library/ConfigCheck.php, Line: 239

Is this a new problem for email-security? I am using the free version. What can I do to get rid of this warning?

If it is only a warning I'd wait until releases 18.0.51 or .52 have been published. Due to a migration of the product to using PHP 8 there can be such warnings, but they have no impact on the feature itself. It's just a warning due to the newer PHP version in most cases.

How can I check and maybe modify ConfigCheck.php, Line: 239. I cannot open the file with nano or vim as it is encrypted.

There isn't really anything you can do to fix the error yourself. If the error is causing an issue with Plesk Email Security and it stopped working properly for you I would suggest to contact Plesk support so they can investigate the issue. Otherwise you'll have to wait till a fix gets released.

Last edited:
Thank you for your answer. As Email Security seems to work without problems I will wait for the next updates hoping ...

Product version: Plesk Obsidian 18.0.52.3 - No change since last update tonight.
PHP Warning: Undefined property: Net_DNS2_RR_CNAME::$exchange; File: /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/email-security/library/ConfigCheck.php, Line: 239
still is shown up.

Still there since Plesk update to 18.0.53 tonight.

Still there since 18.0.53 update 2 tonight.

Back