• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

NEW since update /usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/pack-sysstats

Sorry guys, but it looks like that there is problem again. We are working on it and will fix it very soon.

Will there be an official statement from Parallels about this bug and the patches fixing it only temporary?

I'm asking, because our clients are getting nervous because of errors being fixed for only one or two days...

The problem with micro-update will be fixed very soon. Your clients can use manual update described in KB article until micro-update will be fixed.

Theoretically - yes. But that would break our current patch strategy and leaves us - as the provider - in charge for updating several hundred Plesks manually and removing temporary the update button, which would replace the files again with the broken version (checksum would tell Microupdate to replace the file).

I have done all the latest updates and I got this from another Watchdog cron.

/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly

PHP Fatal error: Class 'OptionalServices_ServicesConfiguration' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 2948

Watchdog seems majorly messed up since version 10

Hi all,

Parallels released another microupdate, which works at least on all Plesk 9.5.x - only on Plesk 9.5.2 installed on CentOS 4 the recognition of psa-watchdog is now broken and therefore the patch does not install.

Almost there....

Hello Everyone. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The following micro-updates have been finally issued to deliver bug fix for the Watchdog issue with the 2011 year:

• 9.2.3 MU#3,
• 9.3.0 MU#7,
• 9.5.2 MU#7,
• 9.5.3 MU#3,
• 9.5.4 MU#1,
• 10.0.1 MU#4

KB article about the issue is http://kb.odin.com/en/9554

NOTE: Provided Custom Fix for 8.6 should work on 8.x

The following micro-updates have been finally issued to deliver bug fix for the Watchdog issue with the 2011 year:

• 9.2.3 MU#3,
• 9.3.0 MU#7,
• 9.5.2 MU#7,
• 9.5.3 MU#3,
• 9.5.4 MU#1,
• 10.0.1 MU#4

Uhmmm. That is not entirely right. only the following micro-updates really fix the problem:

• 9.2.3 MU#3,
• 9.3.0 MU#8,
• 9.5.2 MU#9,
• 9.5.3 MU#4,
• 9.5.4 MU#3

Those contain updates to the above mentioned micro-updates to fix the WDExc bug.
About 10.x I have no idea, we're currently not using it.

Weekly reports still continue to falter.

For a Plesk 8.6:
Watchdog weekly report Jan 1, 1970 - Jan 1, 1970 on XXXXXXXX

For a Plesk 9.5:
Watchdog weekly report Jan 9, 111 - Jan 15, 111 on XXXXXXXX

Hmmm,

not here, my mails show the date as they should... ;-)

Could you post here output from the following commands (run it as user root from console):

uname -a

cat /usr/local/psa/version

cat /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml

Got this error message from the cron "/usr/local/psa/libexec/modules/watchdog/cp/send-report weekly"

PHP Fatal error: Class 'OptionalServices_ServicesConfiguration' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3 on line 2948

Linux 2.6.18-164.11.1.el5 #1 SMP Wed Jan 20 07:32:21 EST 2010 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

10.0.1 CentOS 5 109101029.18

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<patches>
<product id="plesk" version="10.0.1">
<patch version="5" timestamp="" />
</product>
</patches>

On P9.3, the manual patch (http://kb.odin.com/en/9554) fixes the error message, but Watchdog does not work properly. Every few hours I get an email that Apache was shutdown and had to be restarted, but almost every time there is nothing in the Apache logs to indicate the web server was restarted.

I am not sure if this is relevant to this thread but since the start of 2011 when Watchdog broke, accessing any FastCGI scripts such as test.fcgi (the standard Plesk one) also sometimes causes Apache to crash.

Linux 2.6.18-194.26.1.el5 #1 SMP Tue Nov 9 12:54:40 EST 2010 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux
9.3.0 CentOS 5 93100518.16
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<patches>
<product id="plesk" version="9.3.0">
<patch version="7" timestamp="" />
</product>
</patches>

Back