• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

New to Parallels Some questions

sparker366

New Pleskian
I have one webspace setup right now. Its named imborked.com. Now I am getting rid of that domain in a few months and just grabbed another domain allborked.com. I want to switch everything over that is related to imborked.com to allborked.com. I don't care about the web content for imborked.com as there is nothing there but all the settings in parallels I want moved over to allborked.com. I have another domain and 2 subdomains in the webspace as well. Would like that moved over to the new webspace.

Does it matter if the webspace is named after an inactive domain? Can I rename the webspace to something else and leave it the way its setup. I really want to get rid of all references to imborked.com.

Am very new to this software and am not familiar with all the concepts and such. There is really no content on the sites that can't be recovered buy restoring what I can download to my local machine. The issues are the mysql db's that are created making sure they get backed up and restored.

Also figured I could add it here. How can I create an email only plan. I would like to offer emails for that domain but just want a plan for it.

Last edited:
Back