• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

New update - good :)

Silver Pleskian
The new update available has resolved the following issues for me:

Spamassassin now deletes emails from forwarded addresses so spam is zero again!

SPF now works can run even highest delete if resolves to deny and non SPF domains emails now get through

Server mail queue now works with postfix

Only unresolved for me is the GUI still won't save sorting / display changes after you reopen your browser and log in again.

i am just wonder why you have that less postfix issues, i still have 4 of it
1. outgoing mails are not signed with domainkeys when using submission port
2. mailinglists dosent work, mostly aliases - postfix-mailman
3. wrong entrys in virtual.db like [email protected]ldomain, therefore common mails like info@, abuse@, postmaster@ dosent work correct
4. queue file write error - postfix

Brujo

It might seem a dumb question, but I still can't find how to find/install updates for Plesk in GUI. Tips please :)

Ive just updated again from the Dec 8 version to Dec 22 and it doesnt appear to have changed.
When SPF is enabled i wont allow me to send any emails and it jumbles any that come in from 3rd parties!!

RAMUVA, from the start page, at your right, the last option.

Caution: GUI Update does not really update all packages

Ive just updated again from the Dec 8 version to Dec 22 and it doesnt appear to have changed.
When SPF is enabled i wont allow me to send any emails and it jumbles any that come in from 3rd parties!!

in my case (SUSE 10.2,qmail) the Update on the Webinterface finished without problems and did not show any remaining updates. (even sent 2 success reports)
But none of the qmail problems (SPF, mail from localhost, ....) was solved and qmail binaries were still the same.

Solution:
Only running the CLI Installer /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller finally detected and upgraded the mail-related packages.
And all qmail-related bugs are gone now.

Edit: Found a new SPF-Checking-Bug.
No it does not block anymore. It does not block at all!!. At least when using the option 'Insert SPF-Headers....' it declares a NEUTRAL result, though the correct result is FAIL (checked with SPF Test Site and Thunderbird SPF Plugin, both detect it as FAIL)

Back