• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

newbie question

M

manos

Guest
Just got a dedicated server linux plesk 7.5 reloaded through ipowerweb.com and i need some help:
1. Although I have set up everything correctly (1 client -> 1 domain)and went though all the parameters ftp of the main domain account doesn't work. Ftp program is giving me "could not conect to xx.xx.xx.xx (i' using ip address).
2 I still haven't managed to properly set up dns. I went through all the posts in forums i could find but it wasn't very helpful. I'm using a .gr domain and my Greek registar doesn't accept ips along nameserver addresses. (just the nameserver urls). I
created 2 NS records in plesk ns.mydomain.gr and ns2.mydomain.gr but no luck. I was wondering : is it possible for my Greek Registar to resolve the nameservers address without knowing the ip?
 
Back
Top