• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Nextcloud extension not compatible with LSPHP-7.4 PHP handler

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
I've switched today from PHP 7.4 FPM to LSPHP-7.4 PHP handler (Cloudlinux OS) and now if I use the commands "reindex files", "empty trash" or "repair installation" not works anymore and I receive errors, more specifically:

Code:
Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver in /var/www/vhosts/mydomain.com/nextcloud.mydomain.com/lib/private/DB/Connection.php:67

The installation works good (I can access to the application and upload files) but it's no more manageable by Plesk extension as before with PHP 7.4 FPM.
Is there someone from Plesk Team that cloud help me to understand whats happen with LSPHP handler?
Thanks.

2020-09-25_14-22-05.png

In the logs of Nextcloud I see this error generate from the background job failed:

Last background job execution ran 4 hours ago. Something seems wrong. Check the background job settings

LOGS:
Doctrine\DBAL\DBALException: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: could not find driver

Back