• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved NextCloud, issue with the "system Cron service"

MicheleB

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
on my NextCloud installation I receive this error in the "Overview -> Security & setup warnings":
Code:
Last background job execution ran 1 hour ago. Something seems wrong. Check the background job settings
2020-08-21_10-22-59.png
2020-08-21_10-24-21.png

In the "Scheduled Tasks" I've this hourly cron job (I think it was set up automatically when I installed the extension):
2020-08-21_10-32-35.png

The user is "psaadm" instead on "Security & setup warnings" of NextCloud is showed the user that I set for the main ftp access for the hosting where is installed the application.
How can I fix it?

(OT) NextCloud suggest me to activate a "memory cache" (memcache), so... how can I install it with Plesk on the subdomain where is activated the application?
Thanks.

Back