• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Nextcloud Your web server is not properly set up to resolve

kimharding

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.3 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 Update #4, last updated on Nov 8, 2023 06:27 AM
I have installed a Nextcloud instance using the Plesk installer. Everything seemed to set up smoothly, I logged in to Nextcloud, when to the Administration Overview where I found the following error messages

There are some warnings regarding your setup.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/webfinger". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/nodeinfo". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/caldav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
  • Your web server is not properly set up to resolve "/.well-known/carddav". Further information can be found in the documentation ↗.
I followed the link to the documentation and applied the recommended changes to the .htaccess, but that didn't solve the problem. Trying to use caldav from Thunderbird comes up with a 404 error. So somewhere the required redirect is not happening. As Plesk installed that Nextcloud instance, I don't know what the file path should be. How do I sort this out? Clearly, Plesk is not configuring the path correctly on set up.

Back