• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question NextJs Deployement on Plesk. Giving 403 forbidden static folder.

Gagandeep

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.60
I'm trying to deploy NextJs on Plesk server. My NodeJs version is "21.7.3".
My plesk Nextjs setup on NodeJs Extension is this as I've seen so many articles.
1718854347734.png

But It's giving me this 403 forbidden error which seems like permission error.

1718854533799.png

I've given my domain user , and also root and also nginx ... but none of them are working.

Did you configure any additional Nginx directives for the domain?
Hi Kasper
Thank you so much for reply

No , I created a sub-domain. Install create-next-app@latest. Then enable nodeJs, installed npm module then build, I check before build with "npm run dev" and after build with "npm run start" on my IP:3000. it's working fine. I've not changed anything in nginx.conf. It generated automatically.

It's seems like my document root pointing to static file but it'll not work. Server should know somehow he need to run next file which reside in node_modules. I'm trying everything but need help on this.

Back