• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question NopCommerce on Ubuntu 22.04 with plesk control panel

cits

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.54
I installed Plesk control panel and installed .net core 7 sdk and runtime to Ubuntu 22.04 amazon cloud image. My requirement is to run nopcommerce 4.6 on the image, but the hosted nopcommerce site shows error "Server Error 403 Forbidden. You do not have permission to access this document". As per the requirements of the nopcommerce, the read write permission must be set to www-data group and user. How could I change the permission set of the folder?

The www-data group is the default for the web server if installed stand-alone. In Plesk it would be psacln or psaserv, depending on the path. For the document root directory, ownership must be

<subscription owner>:psaserv
with permissions 0750

For all subdirectories under the document root it must be
<subscription owner>:psacln

I have managed to execute the .net library but still the site is not accessible. An error is showing in plesk, but passenger is not installed.
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [emerg] unknown directive "passenger_enabled" in /etc/nginx/plesk.conf.d/vhosts/wehumans.in.conf:75 nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed. Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files. See the details in Configuration Troubleshooter

I installed plesk obsidian 15 day trial using the installer and opted the 'Recommended' settings on Ubuntu 22.04. I will buy it after checking my requirement, i.e. run the nopcommerce on the plesk control panel installed Ubuntu server.
I could not find the list as per the above screen shot in the plesk control panel!

Back