• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Nginx: 413 Request Entity Too Large

LionKing

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hello
I'm attempting to upgrade our CRM system on our company server and I'm receiving this error (Never had it before and done upgrades in the past with no issues):
1689708641854.png
1689708662022.png
I've tweaked both the:
  • php.ini and user.ini files in the public_folder
  • PHP Settings in home --> domains --> PHP Settings
  • Just to test also the main ini file in /opt/plesk/php/8.0/etc/phi.ini
Php info does show 100M upload in:
  • post_max_size
  • upload_max_filesize
max_execution_time and max_input_time is temporally set to 500 (Just to test. Will revert the change back later to default).

I also read and followed the Pleask support guide and advise in this article regarding the error:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12377537186711

It still fails with the Nginx server error above...:eek::rolleyes:

Any idea how this can be resolved?

Thanks in advance!

Hi! That's not a PHP error, so PHP settings doesn't matter. Please check the value of client_max_body_size parameter in nginx configs.

Should be under; Domains > example.com > Apache & Nginx settings > Additional nginx directives:

client_max_body_size 128m;

Adding the above should do the trick.

How did you solve it? I have the same issue
We didn't un fortunately.
I thought for a second that we found a solution, thus marked it here as solved.

Still trying to figure it out.

But in our case we running SuiteCRM and its complicated because we in our case we trying to figure out if it is database queries or web server queries that is triggering this.

No clear result of yet of what is causing is. all we know if that a specific text description field (Where the sales reps writes in their call log/prospect details about a lead) has a max allowed characters and if we attempt to add more text we are served with the error "Nginx: 413 Request Entity Too Large". :oops:

"Session token has expired" is normally an issue with the PHP session management, not the webserver. Closing and re-opening the browser might solve it.

"Session token has expired" is normally an issue with the PHP session management, not the webserver. Closing and re-opening the browser might solve it.
I've already done all this, but I get the error message again and again...

Just can't find a solution that I get a backup to the mentioned size again on Plesk.

Back