• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

nice urls

L

laleger

I've made this suggestion about nice urls before, but I was hoping to get some feedback from other SiteBuilder users on the subject. I would like to see what I call "nice urls" where the url resembles the page title. For example, the url to a 1st level page entitled "Products" would be www.domain.com/products. The url to a 2nd level page under Products entitled "Books" would be www.domain.com/products/books. This may be most easily accomplished by adding an override for advanced users and using php rewrite configuration in the apache config file. I e-mailed SW-Soft and advised that I would be more than glad to make this contibution myself; however, I understand that this is not open source software and there is licensing involved so I don't know if we can make changes to the SiteBuilder php files. Has anyone else desired to see this option? The currently urls in my opinion are very ugly. Maybe it's just me... I'm pleased to say that all of my other past concerns have been addressed through the lastest version! Great job SiteBuilder team!

Back