• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

no awstats in 7.5.3!!

easy peasy...
load up CMD
Navigate to: %plesk_dir%\admin\bin

and execute statistics.exe from command line

it may look like its doing nothing for a little while but its just building all the logs etc.

I've a question regarding the new so called plesk-stat URL for accessing the statistics:

Since the upgrade I get access denied for all domains, no matter what username and password i test with. What should I do to be able to see the stats again?

-MrBister

the address should be..

domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat

try it without the "protected directory" tick box being ticked in the domain hosting setup

Thanks for info - that worked :)
Although for one domain it asks me if I want to download webstats - i.e. a file download dialogue box. Is it pearl who's messing with me or, php?

Regards,
Jonas

Originally posted by robtbs
the address should be..

domain.com/plesk-stat/webstat

try it without the "protected directory" tick box being ticked in the domain hosting setup

np... erm thats probably IIS...
the only thing i could suggest if possible is to delete the domain and re-create it. something probably got corrupt in the configuration, too dificult to start finding out what. :)

good luck

I tried all this, even upgrading to 7.5.4 but I could not get awstats to show in the select box for statistics. What I had to do to fix this was accessing the psa mysql (note that this dos not run on the standard port, so be sure to use -P 8306 to get into the right one.) In the psa db there is a table "components". Her I altered the awstats version from not_instaled to 6.3 and bam, problem solved.

Now I just has to figure out how to get the old logs reanalyzed. :(

Back