• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No database upgrade after transition

N

nimp0001

Dear all,

After a little problem with PHP version, i finally succed to update SB from 4.0 to 4.1. But database doesn't seems to be update.

When I run http://sitebuilder.mydomain.com/check.php, the last line is :
ERROR : database and code versions are different (.version: 4.1.0; database: 4.0.0)

And when I try to connect I have the following Sitebuilder error :
Internal SiteBuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sitebuilder3.module_settings' doesn't exist; Code: 42S02

I have made a fisrt update with auto-installer but it fails a little because of an error in /opt/php52/etc/php.ini. So when I run again the rpm install (with force option), rpm script doesn't find which sql script migration use... So it fails...

Does anyone could give me the sql script or have any other idea ?

Best regards,

Maybe a solution ?

I finally fin a .version file in /usr/local/sitebuilder/
I edit this file (from "4.1.0" to "4.0.0") and run again rpm installation (with --force option).
Now it seems to work...

First page of site always the same...

Dear all,

I have only one problem now.

When I edit a site, the first page is always the first page of the first website...
I don't know why...
I think something is wrong in database because if I delete this first page and create another one, all is fine.
If a delete the first page of the first site, system take another page for all.

But other things seems to works fine and old bug are not more present.

See you later, i had to recreate first page of one hundred site

Back