• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved No Firewall changes possible with 18.0.52

Hi all,
after the upgrade to 18.0.52 I tried to confirm the Firewall changes but I get always the following issue:
View attachment 23204

Also deleting all manual added rules and just deploying the standard settings is no longer possible.
Anyone else with the same issue?
Same problem here unfortunately after updating to 18.0.52.
Is this a known bug for the firewall?

Are you using the latest Firewall extension version 2.0.3?
Have you set longer timeouts in panel.ini, e.g.
Code:
[ext-firewall]
confirmTimeout = 120
confirmTimeoutCli = 120

My server still has the issue.
I suspect that the problem may be related with fail2ban which also modifies the iptables.
My last 2 attempts to reload the firewall rules with the 18.0.52 version resulted in the inaccessibility of my server and I needed to restore my vserver from the latest backup image.
Unfortunately, I only have a reseller license and Plesk does not offer support for it.
I am also going on vacation and thus cannot administer my server for a while.
So I am going to wait until Plesk comes up with a working solution.
As the problem did come up with the 18.0.52 and do see a changed GUI for the firewall, I strongly believe that the issue is a bug in the new revision and I would suggest rolling back to the previously working firewall module until the problem is understood and solved.

Back