• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

No mailboxes allowed for plan, but user can still create them

Matthew James

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

There seems to be a bug whereby even if you do not allow any mailboxes for a plan (i.e. set it to 0) it's still possible for the user to create mailboxes, the limits are ignored, this also seems to be the case for SiteBuilder sites.

Are Parallels aware of this?

Thanks
Matt

hope i got it ...

you add a new a service package and you set mailboxes, size and lists to 0 ?
tried this and I got within the customer panel following message by trying to create a new mail adress:

"Ihr Service-Provider stellt diese Ressourcentypen (Mailboxen) nicht zur Verfügung. Angefordert: 1; verfügbar: 0."

in english it should be something like

"your service provider doesn´t provide this kind of resource (mailbox). asked for:1 ; available: 0"

Hello,

Matthew James said on Apr 11, 2011 10:38 PM:
There seems to be a bug whereby even if you do not allow any mailboxes for a plan (i.e. set it to 0) it's still possible for the user to create mailboxes, the limits are ignored, this also seems to be the case for SiteBuilder sites.

Matthew, maybe you have overuse policy enabled in your service plan / subscription (see an attachment)? In this case customer can exceed any limit defined for him. You need just to disable it and limit will work as supposed.

Regards.

Attachments

• OveruseEnabled.PNG
    OveruseEnabled.PNG
    23.9 KB · Views: 5
Back