• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

"No migration agents found. Data migration is not available."

BlackMoon

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

some errors after plesk upgrade 9,x to 10.x i see no change to fix it.

So i install a new Server ^^ but i cant get the Data :/ see Topic ...

Server A (Old Server)
Server B (New Server)

When i try from Server A to Server B ... "No migration agents found. Data migration is not available"
but
Wenn i try from Server B to Server A ... i can make the choise for the Customers (sensless, no Customers, is a new Server with fresh Plesk ^^)

both server have a full Liz and OS is WindowsServer 2008R2 Web and both server have the same Migration Agent (Same version etc.)

Someone have a solution for this problem ?

Igor? ^^

EDIT: FireWall is open ^^

Greetings from germany
BlackMoon

Are you sure that server hostnames are resolvable from one server to other and vice versa?
I hope that corresponding version of migration agent is installed to both servers too.

Are you sure that server hostnames are resolvable from one server to other and vice versa?
I hope that corresponding version of migration agent is installed to both servers too.

Sure .. both server have the same PMM Version and yes ... both server have diff. names. yes both IP have RDNS Names.
Or what you mean?

ah wait ... you say it ... RDNS Name from Server New is not correct ... hm ...
i change it and try again.

ok one step more ^^ now ...
"The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version"

i sync on Desti. and dl the version .. go to SourceServer install ... anything wrong?

ok one step more ^^ now ...
"The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version"

i sync on Desti. and dl the version .. go to SourceServer install ... anything wrong?

someone have any idea´s ?

after many try´s i updated the SourceHost to 10.1.3954.33481 *yeah* ^^

but now -.-'
i install the PleskServer new(Server B, look on frist Post). Fresh is better i think ^^

remoteVersion (10.1.3954.33481), localVersion (10.101.4037.34070) and the game start a new round -.-'
The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager
being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

ok Sync on Desti. host ... dl the PMM and go to SourceHost .. Install ... same error ...
i dunno why :(

On SourceHost in PSA Database is the Version 10.101.4037.34070 in the table components

after many try´s i updated the SourceHost to 10.1.3954.33481 *yeah* ^^

but now -.-'
i install the PleskServer new(Server B, look on frist Post). Fresh is better i think ^^

remoteVersion (10.1.3954.33481), localVersion (10.101.4037.34070) and the game start a new round -.-'
The version of Plesk Migration Agent running on the remote host is older than the version of Plesk Migration Manager
being currently used. Please install Plesk Migration Manager components of the same version.

ok Sync on Desti. host ... dl the PMM and go to SourceHost .. Install ... same error ...
i dunno why :(

On SourceHost in PSA Database is the Version 10.101.4037.34070 in the table components

I've run into the same issue with different versions of Migration agent and manager.....

Thanks for this post! I've spent the last hour trying to find the correct migration agent for my panel version 10.1.1.

FYI...
From Plesk 10.1.1 Control Panel > Migration Manager gives Agent Version: 9.201
From Plesk 10 Migration Guide page 12 -- http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk10/ gives Agent Version: 10.1.3954.33481 (build 101029.19)

Both the above agents give error during migration attempt.

From http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels...Microsoft-2003-i386/plesk-migration-agent.msi gives agent version 10.101.4037.34070. Successful migration.

Parallels should organize these versions so that agents are easy to find based on Panel version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for this post! I've spent the last hour trying to find the correct migration agent for my panel version 10.1.1.

FYI...
From Plesk 10.1.1 Control Panel > Migration Manager gives Agent Version: 9.201
From Plesk 10 Migration Guide page 12 -- http://www.parallels.com/download/plesk10/ gives Agent Version: 10.1.3954.33481 (build 101029.19)

Both the above agents give error during migration attempt.

From http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels...Microsoft-2003-i386/plesk-migration-agent.msi gives agent version 10.101.4037.34070. Successful migration.

Parallels should organize these versions so that agents are easy to find based on Panel version.

Please try to update your plesk using plesk updater: tools&utilities->Updates in plesk control pane. This will install latest updates to your system and migration agent and manager versions will match. My latest plesk version matches latest migration agent version.

Thanks

Please try to update your plesk using plesk updater: tools&utilities->Updates in plesk control pane. This will install latest updates to your system and migration agent and manager versions will match. My latest plesk version matches latest migration agent version.

Thanks

I updated Plesk using the Plesk updater and then ran the Migration Manager Synchronize. Migration Manager says that synchronize was successul and provides a link to download the agent. I still get agent version 9.201, which is too old for Plesk 10.1.1. So, it appears there is a bug with with this agent download.

I updated Plesk using the Plesk updater and then ran the Migration Manager Synchronize. Migration Manager says that synchronize was successul and provides a link to download the agent. I still get agent version 9.201, which is too old for Plesk 10.1.1. So, it appears there is a bug with with this agent download.

It seems that plesk10 you have was upgraded from plesk9 before. I believe that something went wrong with upgrade and plesk still provides plesk agent version 9 unstead of 10, even after microupdate you did yesterday. Please use plesk agent I referenced from the Parallels website. You have updated plesk so plesk migration manager in your plesk now should meet the version of migration agent you will download form the parallels website.

Thanks
MSmart

it is sooo funny -.-'
After last MU -.-'

CheckVersion. remoteVersion (10.1.3954.33481), localVersion (10.101.4037.34070)

so i cant transfair the data with plesk.
Doing by Hand ... but now i think i look for another PanelSolution sry :/
i use Plesk up from version 7 but now i am rly angry
I spent much time on this error.
My Key say you cant open a Ticket -.-'
an i give no access over my Liz Provider to Parallels.

Last edited:
it is sooo funny -.-'
After last MU -.-'

CheckVersion. remoteVersion (10.1.3954.33481), localVersion (10.101.4037.34070)

so i cant transfair the data with plesk.
Doing by Hand ... but now i think i look for another PanelSolution sry :/
i use Plesk up from version 7 but now i am rly angry
I spent much time on this error.
My Key say you cant open a Ticket -.-'
an i give no access over my Liz Provider to Parallels.

If you install this MSI on remote side you'll get latest migration agent available:

http://autoinstall-win.pp.parallels...Microsoft-2003-i386/plesk-migration-agent.msi

I've attached two screenshots from the PMA and PMM properties page showing the version I have on remote and local side.

This way of migration was working for me. I cannot use it becase 43Gb backup file migration agent has prepared on the remote side had failed to unpack on the local side. Plesk said that the backup is broken.

Thanks
MSmart

Attachments

• pma10.jpg
    pma10.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • pmm10.jpg
    pmm10.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 1
Yes i try that to @BackUp ... dont work.

good ... the versions work ... i search for that on Plesk FTP ^^ you found it :) ty

The Version is now the same ... now say it Network error -.-'
FireWall off same error ... and the Game begins again :)

Back