• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No Roundcube subdirectory

Ares

New Pleskian
Your operating system Ubuntu 14.04
Your current used Odin - Product 12.5.30
Your depending installed mail - server software Postfix, Dovecot

Is it possible to use Roundcube in a subdirectory (e.g. domain.tld/mail/) instead of a subdomain with Plesk? I guess I could just drop the files in the directory and install it from there, but I wondered if there is a "smoother" way (full installation and configuration also takes its time and is probably not 100% compatible with plesk).

Webmail (Horde or Roundcube) in Plesk is shared application service and configured for using by all Plesk domains. You can enable or disable webmail service for particular domain. But if you need to use own webmail for domain, you should install it as own independent domain's application to domain's subdirectory as you wrote above.

Thanks for your reply. Only one domain uses webmail, so it doesn't matter if the changes affect one or all domains. So if it's possible to change it directly in Plesk (or in particular files), I'd prefer that solution.

Just switch off webmail for this domain in subscription settings and install Roundcube to needed directory as usual web application for this domain.

Back