• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

NO stats

T

twintech

I updated from 6.5.2 to 7 whith they migration tool.
From then our stats are stoped generated new stats. Some sites I have set to awstats other to webalizer.
Also our traffic isn't generated corect.

Anny idea

Yes. It is the Plesk issue.
Hotfix is prepearing.
Please, wait some days or ask support to fix it earlier. Tomorrow they will have solution for it.

Good to know that a hotfix is due as I am having the same problems.....

argghhhh...

Take a look on the downloads patches page on the sw-soft.com, there is a sp2 hotfix that addresses a number of issues with the win7 version.

The stats seem to be sorted out now that I have applied the hotfix....... yeee haaaa!!!

Originally posted by rwickham
Any idea when this hotfix is coming out?
Please try to install service pack (update Plesk to version 7.0.2)
Some problems with statistics were fixed.
But it depends on version of webalizer you used. In some latest builds of Plesk 6.5 (as far as I remember, it is 6.5.2, but I am not sure) we update webalizer version.
New version of webalizer doesn't correctly work with old version files format. It is very very difficult, almost impossible to convert format from old to new. So webalizer doesn't work correctly after upgrade. To fix the problem, please, delete or move to another location statistics HTML pages.
They usually located at folder %plesk_vhosts%\domain.com\statistics\webstats\index.html
If you will remove it, you'll lose previous statistics information. I recommend you to backup existing information and create new.

Btw, some users prefer AWstats. It shows more information.
Switching from webalizer to AWstats and wise versa will delete statsitics page (index.html) because they use different format. So switch statistics engine carefully.

Best regards.

I was probably on a too old version of plesk 6.5
(psa v6.5.2_build040310.11 os_Windows 5.2)

So, I'll move all the old webstats to another folder, and then webalizer will be able to create new stats.

Rex

Originally posted by shwonder
To fix the problem, please, delete or move to another location statistics HTML pages.
They usually located at folder %plesk_vhosts%\domain.com\statistics\webstats\index.html
Correction. There are 2 files: webalizer.current and webalizer.hist
They contain information essential for webalizer. Index.html wil be generated next time correctly. You need to delete or move old webalizer.current and webalizer.hist files. Index.html will be generated next time by statistics.exe

Best regards.

I'd reported this as a support issue, and this is what one of the support engineers has replied to me:

===============================
""Hello Rex,

Yet this is really Plesk statistics.exe issue (webalizer logs format are changed in Plesk7). To make these domain statistics online do the following:

1. Rename old access_logs, error_logs files at statistics\logs folders, create
new blank access_logs, error_logs files in there.

2. Rename webstat and ftpstat folders, create new webstat and ftpstat folders

3. Open these sites in browser

4. Run statistics.exe

This us known issue that should be fixed ASUP in one of upcoming patches""

===============================

Hope this helps everyone.

Back