1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

no update from plesk 10.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Hendrikv, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hendrikv

Hendrikv Guest

Hello together,

I'm running a server at Strato with openSUSE 10.3 x64 (Linux 2.6.22.17-0.1) and Plesk 10.1.1 on it.

When trying to update Plesk I'm not getting any new versions to choose from, no matter if I'm trying to update from the panel or with the autoinstaller in the shell (my prefered method). Some month ago updating from Plesk 9 to my actual version worked without any problems.

Anyone able to help me with this issue?

Yours,
    Henry

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Affiliate:
    https://plesk.com/?a_aid=59ae552b0731c
  3. Hendrikv

Hendrikv Guest

Good morning Igor,

thanks for your reply. I read through the thread you pointed me and this is confusing because Strato's tech news says to all customers that we are able to update Plesk from version 10.2 to 10.4 so I have no idea why there's issue with the policy.

Nevertheless I even haven't got the possibility to update to version 10.2 ...I'm stuck with 10.1.1. You may want to have a look at this screenshot from my shell giving me no choice but 10.1.1:

shell screenshot

When starting this process it tells me my system is up2date. I didn't change the settings of psa autoinstaller so the sources are still the plesk servers. Some days ago the autoinstaller did some minor patches but all within version 10.1.1.

I hope we'll get a solution because I need php5.3 also and yast from my server doesn't offer an update via its repositories also...still am on 5.2

Thanks for your help,
    Henry

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
  4. nucknuck

nucknuck Basic Pleskian

23%
  5. Hendrikv

Hendrikv Guest

Oh nucknuck, thanks for pointing me to this message...I thought of some OS compability issue as my Linux repro is openSUSE 10.3.

Looks like I have to resetup the server completely new -.-