• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue No Web Presence Builder migration??

sebgonzes

Silver Pleskian
Hello

transfering an website from one old server to one new server (plesk 17.0 to plesk 17.5.3), web presence builder of client disapear completely,it seem not migrated, it's really the case??? the version of web presence builder are the same : 17.0.15.

Please, need an confirmation ASAP

If you have the old server still, you could generate a list of domain's using it and then backup and restore them manually at this point;

How to get a list of sites published with Web Presence Builder?

We have, for now, restore this client exporting from old server and importing to new server, but i don't have seen in the limitation list that websitebuilder is not included! the case is that the migration of this domain don't have give any error, but web presence builder configuration and data have don't be migrated! (I have repeat the migration to check this...)

If you have the old server still, you could generate a list of domain's using it and then backup and restore them manually at this point;

How to get a list of sites published with Web Presence Builder?
I have check on other migrated server, about 10 hostings with also use web presence builder (thanks for your sql), and all have been correctly migrated, so just problem with one this morning.

The bug can be about php memory in panel control as it's by default 256M, when I try to export from web presence builder, it's failed with php memory error in panel.log, I increase php memory to 1G and restart sw-engine, so I able to export ssb file backup from old server (100M). Same problem to restore, not possible with only 256M of php ram in php.ini panel control but yes with 1G of php ram.

Please @pleskteam, check this problem to also put an error when this import failed!
@Mark Muyskens thanks for your help

Things I like to do for migrations. Can't say I've had anyone really complain about Web Presence Builder after a migration but not really sure how many people use it;

1. Increase memory_limit parameter up to 1536M in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
[root@plesk ~]# grep memory_limit /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/php.ini
memory_limit = 1536M

2. Increase wait_timeout parameter for MySQL server to 86400 (1 day). It can be done via MySQL command line:
login to MySQL command line:
# mysql -uadmin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow`

check current value for wait_timeout:

mysql> show variables like 'wait_timeout';
+---------------+-------+
| Variable_name | Value |
| wait_timeout | 86400 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

modify value of wait_timeout parameter:

mysql> set @@session.wait_timeout=87400;
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> show variables like 'wait_timeout';
| Variable_name | Value |
| wait_timeout | 87400 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

This value will reset to default upon next MySQL service restart.

3. Check for empty passwords;

mysql> update accounts set password='xxxxxxx' where password='';
Query OK, 14 rows affected (0.06 sec)
Rows matched: 14 Changed: 14 Warnings: 0

mysql> select * from accounts where password='';
Empty set (0.01 sec)

Back