• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Node.js npm Apify error

elink

New Pleskian
Hello friends. I'm trying to install Apify for Node.js, but I get an error:

babel:
src does not exist
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 2
npm ERR! [email protected] build: `rm -rf ./build && babel src --out-dir build --copy-files`
npm ERR! Exit status 2
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] build script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /var/www/vhosts/*/.npm/_logs/2019-07-19T23_18_19_500Z-debug.log
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! errno 2
npm ERR! [email protected] prepare: `npm run build`
npm ERR! Exit status 2
npm ERR!
npm ERR! Failed at the [email protected] prepare script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.
npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /var/www/vhosts/*/.npm/_logs/2019-07-19T23_18_19_526Z-debug.log

how to solve *?

Ok, i find problem, but don't end. Next problem: :(

internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:626
throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module 'apify'
Require stack:
- /var/www/vhosts/*/apify-js/app.js

What was the resolution for the issue in your first post? Someone else might be searching for the same error, so explaining what you did could help.

Sorry, can't help about your second question ATM, perhaps someone else will be able to...

I installed the application incorrectly and thought it was enough to copy package.json to install.
I found documents that need to be downloaded from the githab repository and install dependencies, but hell, this again does not work and will generate an error
always writes module not found, what am i doing wrong?

This is terrible, there is no support for a product, I have been using it for several years and it was the first time I had to answer a question is it time to switch to сpanel?

This is terrible, there is no support for a product, I have been using it for several years and it was the first time I had to answer a question is it time to switch to сpanel?

Please note that this is a community forum where Plesk users help other Plesk users, supported by the great work of several Plesk staff members. It's a best-effort community service as any other forum on the internet.
If you want to have support directly from the Plesk professionals then please check this:
Plesk Help Center
How to get support directly from Plesk?

Back