• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not all webmail folders migrated --

DNSA

Basic Pleskian
We are moving from Plesk 9.3 Windows to Plesk 10.4.4

One of the wonderful surprises we have found out the hard way is that when migrating mail accounts, certain folders are not migrated.

Both servers are running MailEnable Professional 4.26 with WebMail.

Apparently, the contacts and sent items folders are not copied. All other 'user folders' are copied over, but not these two.

What's the deal? How do we get Plesk to pull the users Contacts and Sent Items folders? Why are they not included in the rest of the folders that are migrated?

Once again, another surprise that is costing us tons of man hours to solve manually.

Between this, and my last topic, of course I don't expect an answer. Anytime I ever post on these forums I get nothing from anyone at Parallels... If it wasn't for the fact that Plesk is the only solution my lease provider offers me, I would've ditched this piss-poor customer service and thought process years ago.

Will I get lucky today and maybe Parallels attempt to redeem themselves for once?

Back