• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Not getting updates.

Raghav Bhalla

New Pleskian
Hey, I just started using the Plesk Web Host one click install edition on the Google Cloud Platform about 2 weeks ago, on the initial setup itself there were about 32 updates available, I installed all of those on day 1 itself. Later I started using the latest stable elropo kernel.

Now whenever I go the updates screen, it says there are no updates available. Currently I'm on the Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update 27 edition that released on 30th Oct 2017, why am i not seeing the update for the Plesk Onyx 17.5.3 Update 28 edition that released on the 7th of Nov?

My update settings are the default ones (automatic updates and normal update channel, not the early or late adopter ones).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Try to install updates with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

and after that check result with

# grep 'patch version' /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml

Any reason why the update doesn't show normally for me ? Is it because of the elropo kernel?

Anyway will try it via SSH as you stated tonight and let you know how it goes. Thanks for the quick response.

Another simple reason for the behavior can be that not all updates are installed the same night. There is a random offset, so it is possible that an update that comes out on said November 7 is not installed until for example November 10.

Try to install updates with

# plesk installer --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --upgrade-installed-components

and after that check result with

# grep 'patch version' /root/.autoinstaller/microupdates.xml

This worked, now its updated to the latest version. Thanks.

Back