• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not WebDav Access to a plesk added site

D

debpa

Hello,

I want to use webdav to transfer sites to the server.

If I add a site in the IIS Manager manually and enable webdav it is no problem to map the webdav folder for this new site on my computer.

If I add a new site with Plesk, plesk is creating the site in IIS Manager. I can also enable webdav in IIS Manager. But it is not possible to map the webdav folder for this domain. I always get the message "The selected folder is invalid, please select an other folder".
What is missing in the plesk created sites in IIS Manager to use webdav for this site?

best regards,
Dirk

WebDav is not supported by Plesk. I suggest you to use Plesk File Manager for uploading files which is inbuilt with Plesk.

Igor,

thank you very much for your email.
I know that webdav is not supported by plesk (why?)
I have now added the WebDav Handler to the plesk generated site and now the connection by webdav is possible. Now I have an issue that I can not login. I see a 401 error in the error Log.

Is there somebody who is working with plesk for windows and webdav and can help me?

best regards,
Dirk

Hello,

unfortunately not.
Your link points to a Linux help.
My System is Windows 2008 R2 and Plesk 9.5

But help ist still wanted. WevDAV is still not really working :(

best regards,
Dirk

Back