• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ODBC_Excel_Driver General_error

B

bidyut.vision

Can you please check the error message i am getting while i want to map one excel through site; Showing internal server error.From server log i have tracked that when it connect to excell driver the connection is showing error.Can any one trace me why it is happening as the same script is running in diffrent windows server.The script to connect excel is

cn2.ConnectionString = "DRIVER=Microsoft Excel Driver (*.xls);" & "DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("robfiletrackupload.XLS")

kindly check the error generated from the log.

Microsoft][ODBC_Excel_Driver]General_error_Unable_to_open_registry_key_'Temporary_(volatile)_Jet_DSN_for_process_0x1d94_Thread_0x18dc_DBC_0x19c69cc_Excel'. 80 - 210.211.232.91 HTTP/1.0 Mozilla/4.0+(compatible;+MSIE+6.0;+Windows+NT+5.1;+SV1) ASPSESSIONIDQQDTDAQS=MJGHDOGBKENKIMBJGJMKOBCO;+ASPSESSIONIDQQDTCARS=CGBBFCHBJBHHLPOKPHPPHJHH;+ASPSESSIONIDSQDSDAQT=EDHHKFHBGJPBBGMOMAIAALHE http://www.stesalit-infotech.in/rob/insert.htm www.stesalit-infotech.in 500 0 0 1621 11162 1484

Back