• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Official support if reseller doesn't give support

Tommy10

Basic Pleskian
There are a lot of Plesk license resellers who not give any kind of support for Plesk (in any versions).
That because I am really missing the official support here. Hopefully that one day we can have official support from Odin / Plesk Team if the reseller does not provide any kind of support.

Hi Tommy, can you tell us your reseller name? Private message is ok if you don't want to communicate in public.
Thank you!

There are a lot of Plesk license resellers who not give any kind of support for Plesk (in any versions).
That because I am really missing the official support here. Hopefully that one day we can have official support from Odin / Plesk Team if the reseller does not provide any kind of support.
Thank you. I can say that we are aware of this problem. Responsible persons are working on the technical realisation of improvements our support workflow. It will take some time. We will announce these changes when they are ready.

Back