• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

OMG HELP Restore from 6.52

D

dwdietz

Ok i tried the migration tool from 6.5 to 7.. that failed miserably in the middle which hosed everything :mad:.. Ok so i uninstalled everything and installed my new verson 7 and installed the new patch, and installed my key figuring i would just restore my trusty 6.52 backup that i just did before i tried to upgrade.. Well restore.exe wont run all i get is productinfo,product,attribute with a big windows redx... So all of my customers are down and now i will most likely be given refunds.. I hate this.. Someone help me please

Originally posted by dwdietz
Ok i tried the migration tool from 6.5 to 7.. that failed miserably in the middle which hosed everything :mad:.. Ok so i uninstalled everything and installed my new verson 7 and installed the new patch, and installed my key figuring i would just restore my trusty 6.52 backup that i just did before i tried to upgrade.. Well restore.exe wont run all i get is productinfo,product,attribute with a big windows redx... So all of my customers are down and now i will most likely be given refunds.. I hate this.. Someone help me please

Please, look at you disk where Plesk was installed (e.g. C:) and try to find folder C:\$Plesk.Backup.
If you see it, you have chanse to migrate from 6.5.x to 7.0.0

If no, please, place here error description from restore utility.

Please, ask Plesk support to help you or send email to [email protected] with remote desktop (pcAnywhere, VNC) login information on your server.

Resolved

I basically ended up formatting the entire machine and installing 7.0 and restoring the 6.5 back i had created.

Back