• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

One domain does not receive specific emails

MARS_NETWORKS

New Pleskian
Hello !

May be one the "funniest" problem I have seen this year... :-(

A domain on my Plesk does not receive incoming emails from a specific external domain.
Other domains on the same server are receiving correctly emails from the same external domain.
DNS are configurated by the same way (external of Plesk).
Can't see a bounce anywhere. External sender does not receive a bounce too...

So:
- I've deleted the domain in Plesk and re-created it (just in case...).
- I've added the external sender in spam whitelist (I've tried in user conf and in server wide conf)
- When I send mail to a different address in the same server, I can see the mail in syslog and maillog (send or bounced)
- When I send from this external f***** domain to my domain, I can't see anything in syslog and maillog

Scratching my head for hours and could not find the beginning of an answer.
:-(

I certainly have missed something
Where should I look first ?

PS: sorry for my poor english and my newbie skills on Plesk !

I would suggest to watch live what exactly happens when emails arrive from the specific external domain.

E.g.

tail -f /var/log/maillog | grep %external_domain%

There must be a difference.

Last edited:
Hello

Allready done this of course... :-(
But thank you for your answer !

Nothing appears in maillog
When I'm trying to send to another domain on the same server, I could check easily that email has been sent in the maillog file

E.G.:
Jul 3 10:00:56 sd-46704 postfix-local[59593]: postfix-local: from=[email protected], to=[email protected], dirname=/var/qmail/mailnames
Jul 3 10:00:56 sd-46704 postfix/pipe[58777]: E077BC263B: to=<[email protected]>, relay=plesk_virtual, delay=0.57, delays=0.47/0/0/0.1, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via plesk_virtual service)

Back