• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Online Store - Cannot see items purchased

R

rhys_mck

Hi Guys,

One of our clients is using the online store feature in sitestarter. When they log in the there account and go the the online store page. They see a list of tabs, when they click on the "orders" tab, they can see there orders along with the dollar amount next to them, but when they click "edit" to see the products in the list, they can only see the first five products. Where as they know that much more than 5 products have been ordered.

Please let me know how to fix.

Regards,
Rhys,

As I figured out such issue really exists. I could reproduce it on my test server. I have passed this request developers and got patch from them. Patch was sent to your e-mail address. Check it up.

Thanks Dimitry, I installed the patch and it is now working fine.

As always your help is much appreciated!

Regards
Rhys.

Dmitry, I guess we have the same issue. Customer click on "Checkout" and than nothing happened, only a notice was sending via email.He was using payment thru paypal.

Do I need your patch too?

dh[root], I think this situation is different from one discussed in this thread so let's continue discuss it in your next thread http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=49355
I will update it soon.

Originally posted by dh[root]
Dmitry, I guess we have the same issue. Customer click on "Checkout" and than nothing happened, only a notice was sending via email.He was using payment thru paypal.

Do I need your patch too?

Back