• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Open Plesk Onyx on an additional port?

UweP

Regular Pleskian
Hi all! I wanted to ask, is it possible to open plesk on an additional port? I wanna keep the default port but someone has problems connecting to Plesk at work, which we think is caused by the port beeing blocked. What I mean is an additional port to 8443, the web panel port. SSL one.

Last edited:
Not possible.
I think I read somewhere that this is a beta feature of 17.9, but not sure.

Hi all! I wanted to ask, is it possible to open plesk on an additional port? I wanna keep the default port but someone has problems connecting to Plesk at work, which we think is caused by the port beeing blocked. What I mean is an additional port to 8443, the web panel port. SSL one.

This feature is available on testing release since v17.9.5, it only require to run the following command :

Code:
plesk bin admin --enable-access-domain

Back