Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.
I have disabled it in the php config, but it STILL takes place. I don't understand it and I really need it disabled so I can read logins from my forums and load them to the homepage.
I just want this DISABLED PERIOD! Can someone just give me detailed instructions, I tried all the ones that require me to use shell, but non of them are working.
Some of the documentation that I found says to go to Home -> [TLD] -> Setup -> Services and edit the line "PHP support Yes (PHP 'safe_mode' on)" to read "safe_mode off". The problem is that it's not an editable field.
Has anyone else had this problem with 8.2.0?
I was able to get up and running by creating a vhost.conf file but I still want to know if it's suppose to be an edit field on that page or is it just expected that I'll have to create a vhost.conf file for each domain.