• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Option to add BCC to a mailbox.

ParallelsUserVBM

New Pleskian
This is my first post on here and I have been using Plesk for approx. 3 months now.
I would like to see a function which allows you to setup an email address to automatically BCC its outgoing email to a specified email address.

For example, all outgoing email sent by [email protected] would also be sent "under the table" to [email protected] discretely.
This could be a valuable addition to the functions within Plesk which would be used by a lot of people where email is to be monitored.

Currently the closest you can get to this is to also receive a copy of email which is incoming, but not outgoing.

It would be fantastic if there would be an option to "Set email monitoring address --> [email protected]"
This would then configure the mailbox to not only forward copies of its received emails, but also BCC a copy of whatever email they send.

Back